Saturday, May 30, 2009

And the point is?????

I signed up on Twitter a few weeks ago just to see what all the fuss is about. And apparently, the fuss is about NOTHING! I realized I have absolutely no interest in the minutia of other people's lives. Nor do I feel the need to share mine. I am however, fascinated by celebrities and their Twitter obsession. Why do they think we care what they are doing, or who they are talking to? Well, amazingly, a lot of people do! Most mainstream celebs have almost 1 million followers each! That's insane to me. What is also very strange is how celebs basically tell people everywhere they are during the course of the day---this site must be a stalkers paradise! Wait til the first celeb gets attacked, etc. and they find out its because they posted their whereabouts on Twitter--then maybe people will wake up and see how ridiculous this site is. For those of you that enjoy it, rock on--but I will be deleting my account!

No comments:

Post a Comment