Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summer in the city???

I've always wanted to live in Manhattan, but that is obviously a long term goal right now. So I'm starting to look into the idea of subletting a place for a week over the summer. My friend Annet did this last summer and had a blast-she also warned me how much money she spent doing so! So in the interest of not blowing all my money, I thought it would be fun to share a place with a few people. How cool would it be to live in the city with a bunch of fun, entertaining friends, and see how the other half lives for a week? (And by other half, I don't necessarily mean the filthy rich. I mean people lucky enough to live in the city) So I've been checking Craigslist daily and let me tell you...pickens are slim!! There are a lot of tiny, dirty, cluttered apartments out there! I found a cool looking place in Tribeca that I am definitely interested in....but its a penthouse and goes for $9500 a month (see photos)......maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment