Friday, May 8, 2009


Since summer is just around the corner, I think its time to start attempting to get into bikini shape. I decided to check out the Kim Kardashian workout series (go ahead laugh--if you're not already). I figured it would be a self-esteem booster to work out with someone who has a bigger ass than me. Here are my thoughts so far...(I didn't actually do the workout-I always watch them one time to get familiar with the moves so I don't look like a spastic dork when I actually do them.)
--I think Kim is a gorgeous girl, but no one ever works out with that much makeup on.
--No one works out with a leather corset belt on either, but she explains her reason for wearing it--to remind her to keep her core tight. Yea, ok--admit it just looks good on you Kim, and thats why you're wearing it!
--Her trainer said "Look how far Kim goes down." This made me laugh...a lot.
--There's a random rack of clothing in the background--weird.
All in all, the moves look good so I'm actually looking forward to trying it. I'll let you know if its worth it....

5 comments:

  1. you are truly a witty and articulate writer Ms. Wood :0) I cant believe you waited this long to blog, but it was well worth it! love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was inspired by the best....you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i handed you the torch of diahrea of the mouth! How adorable!!!!! I'm verklemft!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hysterical! look forward to more blog. kim goes down, roflmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna do it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete