Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Tony Blog...

No, this blog isn't about Tony Danza (sorry to disappoint), its about my favorite awards show of the year, the Tonys! I look forward to the amazing live performances and the witty, albeit corny, Broadway repartee. The show started off with a bang--literally. After Poison performed with the cast of Rock of Ages, Bret Michaels walked right into a piece of the set that was coming down from the ceiling. I don't know what happened but he hit it hard enough to get knocked out for sure! Liza Minelli was her usual, um, entertaining self. She must keep the pharmaceutical industry in business. Neil Patrick Harris hosted---he's so freaking adorable I can't take it. His bf is a lucky man! Watching the Tonys makes me want to be on Broadway. I couldn't think of a more fulfilling job in the world (for me personally). And think of all the fabulous gay guys I would meet!
PS---Liza Minelli wears Ed Hardy??? who knew! Gotta love crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment