Friday, August 28, 2009

You think you know, but you have no idea....

It is very interesting to see how we are perceived by others, and how off others perceptions can be. Apparently, some people think I am boring, lame, a square, and my personal favorite, an old lady...just because I don't like to drink and party like a sailor in a whorehouse. The funny part of all this is that compared to these people, my life is quite fascinating and fabulous. I just don't feel the need to tell the general public everything I do (this isn't Twitter)---so because I don't inform, I don't live life in their opinion. There is more to life than booze and stupid decisions that you will regret later....grow up people!!! And to let you know just how great and interesting my life is, here are a few fun facts about me:

--I have seen the two remaining Beatles in concert.
--I have seen every one of my favorite artists in concert--a pricey habit, but worth every penny.
--I auditioned for a reality show.
--I have been to almost every state in the US.
--I auditioned for a movie when I was younger...Scarlett Johannsen stole my career lol
--I've been on the field and in the dugout at Fenway Park (ok I know its against my religion to partake in anything Red Sox related, but its a classic ballpark)
--I was an extra in a movie with Jack Nicholson...how awesome is that!
--I got moved up to the FRONT ROW at an Aerosmith concert
--I've saved someone's life...albeit inadvertently.
--Rudy Giuliani told me he liked my Yankees shirt when he came to my school in the 8th grade--for one day, I was the cool girl in school.
--I've met quite a few famous people, and have yet to be wowed by any of them.
--I am related to Dee Snider of Twisted Sister (through marriage but it still counts!)
--People stop me all the time to tell me I look like Sandra Bullock.
--I can dance circles around you...if the mood strikes me.
--I do a great version of Tom Jones' "Delilah".
--I was on set for my friend Annette's music video.
--I was at the last game ever played at Shea Stadium.

and the best is yet to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment