Saturday, September 11, 2010

Every Guys a John....

I've never been a fan of dating. I'd rather walk naked through Times Square than sit through an awkward meal with a stranger. That being said, I also see dating as a socially acceptable form of prostitution. There's no difference between having someone buy you a few meals in order to get you into bed than having someone leave some money on your dresser. I love when women say stuff like "Oh he took me to a really nice restaurant" or "He got me a gorgeous necklace" to justify sleeping with someone. Sleep with someone because you want to, not because you feel like you have to work off a nice meal. Men are always paying for sex...fancy dinners, flowers, jewelry, etc. Women are fine with accepting all of this yet if a guy was to offer her money for sex, she'd slap him....

No comments:

Post a Comment